Sunday, August 9, 2009

Superior Scribbler Bloggy Award


Today I looked at my blog and found this lovely award, sent to me by Ginger Nielsen ...who is an amazing illustrator - both talented and kind!

This award also comes with a few rules to follow:
Here's the rules for the award
Each Superior Scribbler must, in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy buds.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (!?) at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

___________

So now if you are willing to accept the award and follow the rules I cordially invite:

3 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh My friend! What an awesome award!!!! I am honored truly. Thanks for picking and sharing this with me I will be sure to post it when I get back from the deep hot south hee he hee he. Thanks so much. I really truly appreciate.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Thanks so much, Michelle!!! Will post about it soon.

froggie is... said...

awwww! thanks so much michelle! as soon as i get back to proper civilization (you know...that place where sand isn't piling up in the corners of the bathroom and pizza is ALWAYS on the menu?) i'll be certain to tag 5 more and post when i get back. thanks so much for thinking of me! :))