Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty - 3 year Anniversary


Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty is a super fun blog where children's book illustrator Aaron Zenz posts artwork by his three talented kids. For the blog's three year anniversary, Aaron wanted to do something special for the kids, so he invited anyone to recreate one of the kids' drawings in their own style. I loved Gracie's illustration and riddle for Illustration Friday's prompt "Clutter". What do you call too many butterflies? Flutter Clutter. Classic!

Happy Anniversary Kids!! Keep up the great job!

Gracie's rendition:

And mine...


4 comments:

Z-Kids said...

Thanks so much Michelle -- This is wonderful! I'm a bit behind, but I'll get this up on the site soon -- most likely tuesday. Can't wait to show the kids!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I thought that this was such a fun Project Michelle!!! Oh how delightful is this??? Girls and butterflies just go together like peanut butter and jelly! So cute and fun! Hoping to do mine soon to post as well.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nessa Dee said...

What a beautiful interpretation! I love this idea.

I saw your name in an email for the ABC Children's book competition and knew I had recognized it...I've been by your blog before through IF.

I'm participating in the competition as well. :)

You have a lovely style and a wonderful portfolio of work!

All the best!

Nessa Dee