Friday, August 7, 2009

Bella Sinclair Blogger award


My talented friend Ann Marie has just honored me by awarding me, along with two of my fantastic illustrator friends ( Gina, Jenn D ) this wonderful award! Thank you so much Ann Marie!!

You can read about the history of this award
here on Ces's blog. It was created by Ces in honor of her friend, Bella Sinclair, who tragically and suddenly lost her husband. Here is what Ces says about the award:

I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us.

I would like to pass this award on. I decided to choose these three talented and wonderful bloggers because they inspire me:



2 comments:

Nikki S said...

Oh gosh!!! I am so honored, Michelle. Thank you!

Ginger*:) said...

Thank you so much! I am delighted to receive an award with such talented others, including you and to have it mean so much. *:)