Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SFC September Sketch


We're back from vacation which was wonderful. We had a great time visiting with family, friends, and seeing all sorts of iconic tourist sites! Unfortunately, on our way home from picking up our dog from the boarder we were in a pretty nasty car accident. A woman coming from the other direction tried to make an unsafe pass decided better of it and lost control of her car ultimately, crossing the center line and crashing into us. Fun! I broke my foot in three places and am on crutches, which makes for lots of couch time. So, hopefully my drawing will benefit from this! :)

Anyway, here is a sketch for the September issue of Stories for Children. It's a really cute story, and I hope the drawing does it justice.


3 comments:

Carla said...

Your drawing skills are off the charts!

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Wonderful drawing, Michelle! Great action. The girl looks confident, yet a bit worried or concerned. It would be interesting to know the story.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Hey Michelle - I gave you a blog award. Check out my blog for details.