Friday, May 18, 2012

On the drawing board...kids and cats.

Yes, the end-of-the-year crazies are still going strong in my house.  In fact, I should be at the school's Field Day, as I type.  And I'll go, just as soon as I finish this blog post.  

I'm working on creating "story" samples to post on my site.  Illustrations that look as if they could have come out of a PB.  

Next, step is to add color, which I will do.... just as soon as field day is over... and the award ceremony  for my big girl... and both girls' instrumental recitals... and ....





3 comments:

Alicia Schwab said...

Michelle, weeeeeeeeeeee I'm visiting your blog! I love your three drawings. I think they have an even consistent feel to them. Way to go!

Sharon Wagner said...

Definitely sisters. Good job!

Mônica said...

These are great, Michelle!