Tuesday, May 8, 2012

On the drawing board ...DVD Cover

Yes, the end-of-the-year crazies are here.  Everybody tries to get in one last performance or project before the end-of-the-school-year.  Which, of course, brings an end-of-the-school-year scheduling nightmare for moms and dads everywhere.  If I can survive, the next two weeks, I'll be able to breathe again.  It's all fun, but definitely crazy.

So, what does all this have to do with my "On the Drawing Board" post?  I'm working on a DVD cover for the school music program's DVD; one of the many things on my schedule this week.

This time, I used gauche and watercolor.  The gauche seems to add a bit more pop, than my usual watercolors.  I like it.  I may need to explore this some more.


1 comment:

Jenn Bower said...

This is fantastic. I love the brighter colors too. I am so with you on the end of school crazy train. The last month has been like that and we have 3+ more weeks to go. I am seeing the light though. Good Luck staying sane and can't wait to see the finished DVD.