Saturday, December 11, 2010

Misc character sketches

With our cross country move only days away, it's been really difficult to calm my mind long enough to have inspired sketches.  I'm constantly feeling as if there is something that needs to be packed, or remembered for the move.  But, I feel I need to draw something, even if it's a quick sketch, with limited palette just so I don't get out of the habit of daily drawing.  So, here's a quickie.  Been thinking of my kids being the new kids at school, and hoping that it'll be an easy transition.

4 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

CROSS COUNTRY!!!!! That is a move and a half.

The sketches are great, Michelle. I love seeing your work in the SCBWI Bulletin as well.

Michelle Henninger said...

Thanks Ginger! Yes, going from NH to CO. It's a big move!!

And thanks about the Bulletin congrats too! It's always fun!

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Your girls will do well. I just know it! They are wonderful, loveable kids. Good for you for keeping up the drawing during such a hectic time. Now draw them having fun with new friends!! :)

jcdillustration said...

Wow, Michelle, I haven't even met you yet but I feel like I miss you! Hope everything went well with the move. CO is one of those places I've always dreamed of living. Good luck to the girls at the new school!