Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy News

I'm so excited. I just received notice from Stories for Children magazine, that I have been accepted as a contributing illustrator!! YAY!! I get my first assignment in December for the January issue. I'm really looking forward to working with them!

And, I also got word that I'll be one of the illustrators whose work will be on the New England SCBWI site. The website is being revamped, but once they go live, my piece "Saturday Morning Soccer" will be there along with the other amazing New England illustrators! Double YAY!!

They say things happen in threes ... so here's to hoping for some more good news!! :-)

5 comments:

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Yay! That is great news Michelle. Congratulations! :o)

Gina Perry said...

Congratulations!!!! That's super exciting news, I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that this is going so well for you.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Hooray for you, Michelle!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray & Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!