Thursday, April 19, 2012

Illustration Friday - Puzzled

Hello Illustration Friday... it's been too long!

Yay!!  I've finished all the things on my To-Do list!  My plate is clean.  I'm relaxing.  Yes, relaxing.  I'm drinking a cuppa, eating the ears off of a Cadbury bunny, and I'm .... drawing.  I can't help it.  It's so enjoyable, especially when there are no expectations.  Yahoo!!

Yesterday, several of us were lamenting our lack of IF participation ... so, with my empty plate,  today is the perfect time to start again ...

So, the IF this week is Puzzled.  And what is arguably the most famous puzzle in the world ...a Rubik's Cube, of course.

I had one growing up.  And no, I was never able to solve it.  I could manage to get one face done, and sometimes even two, but that was the end of my puzzling ability.

Nevertheless, I still LOVE puzzles.  And happily, I've passed that love down to my youngest who is a puzzle maniac.  She still hasn't solved it, but I'm sure it won't be long.

So, in honor of Emo Rubik's famous puzzle... my IF Sketch.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I LOVED Rubik's cube, Michelle...great illustration!! And super that you're caught up and enjoying a cuppa. I took some time today too to post an IF just now..I still try to participate as often as I can. Have a super rest of the day, and keep up the wonderful work!

Creations By Mit said...

Great expression! Love the freckles!! I, too had a Rubik's cube, & could only get 2 sides! I actually still have it somewhere! I find drawing for IF enjoyable too! Glad you joined us this week!