Wednesday, November 3, 2010

They Draw and Cook - Holiday Recipe Contest

They Draw and Cook are at it again.  Another fantastic recipe/illustration project!  And get this ... $2000 in cash prizes and 31 ƒavorites will be featured once per day on Food Network's blog (The FN Dish)!  How cool is that?!?

I may have mentioned in another post that I've inherited my mom's love of cookbooks.  It's true and I just do not get tired of looking at the illustrated recipes on They Draw and Cook! (It's my guilty pleasure... although I really don't feel at all guilty about it.)  I love that I can participate too!

The recipe I've submitted is for Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds.  However, I must warn you ... they are addicting!

2 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

How wonderful! Michelle, this is fantastic! Such cute kids, your writing is darling, and I love the snowmen outside! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Mmmmm...they sound yummy, Michelle! Adorable illustration!!! What a fun contest! Good luck!!