Friday, January 22, 2010

Sketch Book Friday




I was waiting to pick up my youngest daughter from school, and decided to use my time wisely, so I brought along my sketch book.

I did some rough, ROUGH, sketches of the Fox and the Crow, and the Fox and the Grapes. Now, I am well aware of the multitude of mistakes in these sketches. But give me a break, I was in the car, waiting in the Kindergarten loop, I had no reference images of foxes or crows, and I only had a few minutes to work on them.

I wanted to post them all the same. Hopefully, in the next few weeks, they'll reappear in a more polished fashion. :)


3 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These are sooooo wonderful. I love the whole vintage old fashion story book feel they have to them. I know they are going to be so wonderful when they are all gustied up!!! Your a mad woman with a brush he he he he!!! Beautiful!

Paige Keiser said...

I love these! Very nice sketches and hope you do them in color!

gila43 said...

I agree with Vanessa. Love the black & white drawings.