Saturday, May 3, 2008

Illustration Friday - Seed


Yes, I know, I know.... I'm finally back. Miss me? I guess I just needed some time off from drawing. Life was busy, and I was finding that I was putting undue pressure on myself to "get my drawings" done, and then I realized, I don't have to draw if I don't want to. So, now, I feel like it again! Yeah!!

And I thought, what a perfect Illustration Friday theme - Seed. I've been so excited planting my gardens and getting ready for Spring (however, here in NH it's still only 48 degrees and it's May 2nd - sad, sad, sad!), that I couldn't resist adding my drawing to the mix!

9 comments:

studio lolo said...

Just think though, at least those pesky black flies haven't landed yet! This is a very sweet illo :)

NANCY LEFKO said...

happy illustration...glad you're back !!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely drawing!! I notice you have a few dandelions springing up as well as your garden. It's been a little warmer here & so we have dandelions galore. We did miss you, but are happy you got to take a break when you needed it. :-)
Love,
Linda

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

my thought is your illo, the color is great!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love your style! :)
Sweet idea.
I have tons of fun in our garden too. Unfortunately, my little one doesn't like to do the same. LOL

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I was just looking in my garden this morning and wonering what else I should plant.

Bella Sinclair said...

Too cute! Aah, this makes me miss my garden. Had to relocate to Tokyo last year, and playing in the dirt is one of the things I miss most.

gila43 said...

I am so glad, that you are drawing again. I missed your 'spin' at the
different topics..

I am also ready for looking at
beautiful flowers now and in the
summer...

Welcome back ..

thedoodlegirl said...

So cute!! Love the different plants in the garden. Especially the cabbages. Or is it lettuce? :)